Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ex/10Q (January 2011)

It's time to feature January's ExMen visitor.

I am really honoured to be featured here. I would like to take this opportunity to thank DJ ExMen for inviting me to share more about myself and my views on certain issues, and for sharing his remixes with the world! DJ ExMen, thank you very much! You are a brilliant DJ! I hope you could spin in one of the clubs one of these days. I'm very certain that your remixes will wow the crowd! :D



Name, Star Sign, Location?

Ignatius, Virgo, Singapore



How did you come to know about our blog?

I got to know it through you, DJ ExMen



Who’s your favourite artiste?

Lady Gaga



Which is your most favourite DJ ExMen mix?

Happy Birthday Iggy 2010: The Re-Launch Mix (This mix was created exclusively for me by DJ ExMen. It's my 2010 birthday gift from DJ ExMen! Sorry, it's not available on his blog.)



What megamix would you like to see on our blog (not done before) in the future?

Chinese songs megamix (Songs by Stefanie Sun, Ah Mei, Jolin, May Day, etc...)



If you can have dinner with anyone famous (dead or alive), who would it be?

Lady Gaga (Hahahaha... I guess it would never come true...)



What are 3 brands (of anything) that you like most?

New Urban Male, Fred Perry and Apple



What was the last country/city that you visited and where would you like to go next?

The last country/city visited was Taipei!!! I would like to go to TAIPEI again!!!I simply love TAIPEI, a place full of memories...



If you only have one day left to live, what would you do?

I would spend it with my loved ones, spending quality time with them.



If you're competing for Miss Universe, what would be your answer to "what does the world need right now?", besides "world peace"?

Personally, I think the world needs true love right now. It's pretty hard to find true love nowadays. True love is not about saying "I love you" every day. It's more than that. Many people are too busy and selfish to give true love. On the other hand, many people are waiting eagerly for true love. The world must certainly need to learn to love and to be loved whole-heartedly.



Contacts:

Email: ignatius.limbt@gmail.com

Facebook: Ignatius Lim



If you are keen to be featured (there's no criteria whatsoever, so long as you dig our mixes and don't mind making a friend or two via our blog), drop us an email or a note in Facebook.