Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What if nothing exists and we're all in somebody's dream?

A photo heavy post of all the things that are inspiring me at the moment.
I saw this idea on Johanna's amazing blog crookedzone and after reading it realised all the things I currently love are the complete opposite of hers.
She is inspired by Johnny Rotten, punk, heroin chic and giant Vivienne Westwood-like red coats at the moment whereas I am obsessed with fairy tales, bows, pastel colours, ballerinas and gowns.
This is what I love most about blogging; being inspired by others and realising what inspires you too.


















Danny Roberts illustration from The Dream Walking Society, Degas Ballerina painting, Christopher Kane SS2010 collection, The Almond Blossom Fairy illustration, Fifi Lapin, The Cherry Blossom Girl, Karlie Kloss in US Vogue, Chanel nail varnish from We Heart It, John Rocha collection, Chanel perfume photo from We Heart It, Chanel Iman editorial (anyone know where from? Pop?) Lovely photo from We Heart ItLara Stone, in W magazine I think, Another beauty from We Heart It, Sandra Suy illustration, Kate Moss drawing from Danny Roberts, The Chanel tutu designed by Karl, Alexa Chung (from Harpers Bazaar?) Shoes and cakes, my favourite things, from Vogue, And last two images from We Heart it (what would I do without this site, eh?)
Keep dreaming,
Beth Ruby xoxo